- WHOM DOES THIS POLICY APPLY TO?
This policy is applicable to all platform users (hereinafter, indiscriminately, “user” or “users“) who are considered natural persons, regardless of whether they are DEOLEO customers or not.
2.1. According to the entity which is managing the computer or domain which is sending the cookies and processing the information obtained, we can identify:
– First- party cookies: These are cookies sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by DEOLEO, which provides the service requested by the user.
– Third-party cookies: These are cookies sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by DEOLEO, rather by another entity that processes the data obtained by the cookies. In the instance that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by DEOLEO but, however, the information collected by these is managed by a third party, they may not be considered as first-party cookies of DEOLEO. In this sense, DEOLEO may contract the services of data collection- and analytical enterprises that measure and/or analyse the browsing behaviour of users on the platform, and which, in this sense, are acting in their own name, by means of the analysis of the data obtained by the third parties using these cookies. All of this has the sole aim of improving the service provided by DEOLEO.
2.2. According to the period of time that cookies remain active in the computer terminal (lifespan), we can identify:
– Session cookies: Cookies designed to gather and store data while the user accesses the Platform;
– Persistent cookies: Cookies in which the data remains stored in the terminal and which may be accessed and processed during a period of time defined by the party responsible for the cookie, and which may last from anything from a few minutes to several years.
2.3. According to the purpose of the processing of the data obtained by the cookies, we can identify:
– Technical cookies: These are cookies which permit the user to browse the platform and to use the different options or services which exist therein, such as, for example, to control the exchange and transmission of data, to identify the session, to access areas with restricted access, to recall the information which make up a request, to carry out a registration request or a request for participation in an event, to use security functions during browsing, to store content for the sharing of videos or sound, or to share content on social networking sites.
– Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that permit the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, type of browser through which the user accesses the service, and the regional configuration from which the service is being accessed, among others.
– Analytical cookies: These are cookies which permit the cookie processor to follow and analyse the behaviour of the users of the linked websites. The information collected by these cookies is used to measure the activity on the platform and to create browsing profiles for the users of said sites, applications and platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: These are cookies which permit, in the most efficient manner possible, the management of advertising spaces which, where applicable, have been included by the editor in a webpage, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based upon criteria such as edited content or the frequency with which announcements are shown.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that permit the management, in the most efficient manner possible, of the advertising spaces that, where applicable, have been included by the editor in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which permits the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE ON THE PLATFORM?
As noted below, the cookies that are used by the platform may be first- or third-party cookies, session or persistent cookies, as well as technical and analytical cookies.
The following is an informative summary table of the specific cookies used or served by DEOLEO, at this time, on the Platform:
- MANAGEMENT, ACCEPTANCE & CONFIGURATION OF COOKIES.
Cookies will only be installed in the user device after his explicitly consent, obtained through the consent banner of the website. Likewise, the user can, at any time, disable the cookies installed in his device through the setting panel permanently accessible on the website. Below we provide links to the main web browsers on the market, where you can consult the way to change cookie settings:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer (Windows Phone)
- Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Chrome for Android
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
DEOLEO reserves the right to amend this policy in accordance with legislative and regulatory requirements or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions given by the competent lead supervisory authority.
- DO YOU WISH TO CONTACT US?